Cornelius Streit, Manager, Germany
"In his book “Ten Deadly Marketing Sins: Signs and Solutions”, Philip Kotler mentions ten deadly sins that identify weaknesses in the marketing function of a company:
1. The company is not sufficiently market-focused and customer-driven.
2. The company does not fully understand its target customers.
3. The company needs to better define and monitor its competitors.
4. The company does not properly manage relationships with stakeholders.
5. The company is not good at finding new opportunities.
6. The company’s marketing planning process is deficient.
7. Product and service policies need tightening.
8. The company’s brand-building and communication skills are weak.
9. The company is not organized for effective and efficient marketing.
10. The company has not made maximum use of technology."